Learn how your partner/support person can support you during birth with sound!
“I never thought “I can’t do this” or “I need drugs” or “take me to the hospital” because the bowl kept me present and grounded. I felt safe and calm during the contractions.” Toni Cronk
What is “SoundBirth?”
SoundBirth is when a woman during labour is supported by the sound of a resonant crystal singing bowl and encouraged to use her voice during contractions in a calm and focused way to help manage pain naturally.
5 Benefits of having a SoundBirth:
- 100% natural way to manage pain and anxiety associated with pregnancy and birth.
- Release of birthing hormones … naturally
- Feel safe and powerful no matter where you give birth.
- Feel connected to your body, your baby, your partner and the birth.
- Gives your partner an important role to play.