A globally unique approach to emotional well being for children 5 – 9 years old.
Your child(ren) will be taken through an adventurous 6 week program with material that goes beyond the standard education system, these are essential life skills and tools that will build their emotional literacy in advanced yet fun ways, ability to understand their emotional grid system, emotional regulation, compassion and kindness.
The Emotional Literacy & Mindfulness Academy for Kids is a program provider for children aged 5 to 9 years old. The academy is a place where kids learn about their emotional grid system, how to manage it, they learn to meditate and apply practical tools of application in the real world using mindfulness techniques to arm them with the capacity to unplug in a plugged in world.
The literacy program is built around two characters ‘Jazzy and Pinky’, two little chickens from a chicken school, they invite kids on an adventure with their energy ball to support them in the important development of emotional intelligence awareness through a simple and fun program.
The program outcomes and deliverables are:
- Emotional Literacy Skills – Happiness & Energetic Body
- Communication Skills – With Self & Others
- Transactional Behaviours – The Power of Expression
- Social Interaction – Connection
- Kinaesthetic Awareness & Techniques – Body Awareness, Intrinsic & Extrinsic Awareness
- Mental Focus – Locus of Control
- Integrated with Sound Therapy, using technology and frequencies that talk to the cellular memory.
15th February to 21st March, 2020
Saturdays 4:00PM to 5:00PM
6 classes over 6 weeks
with Tenille Bentley
75 Coogee Street, Mount Hawthorn
$297 for full 6 week program or 8 weekly payments of $40
(Parents are FREE entry)